Let’s face it. One of the prime reasons for writing a B2B business blog is that you want to up the conversion rate of all that web traffic your SEO and pay-per-click campaigns generate.
Getting a stack of visitors to your site might be one thing, but it’s worthless if you have a 90+ percent bounce rate, with visitors leaving before they’ve even had a look around your site.
So here are: Tips to Help You Convert Traffic into Sales
- Be 100 percent of your business’s key value proposition before you even create your blog
- Get a professional designer to design a website that balances your copy with appropriate call-to-actions, ensuring they’re visible above the fold.
- Ask your designer, working in collaboration with your copywriter, to help you funnel traffic to squeeze pages or landing pages on your site.
- Make the sign-up, check-out, or content process as easy as possible: i.e. keep clicks and forms to a minimum.
- Use opt-in newsletters to promote your services and funnel traffic to landing pages to increase conversion rates.
- Offer money-back guarantees or free trials for your services to persuade customers to make that first step and get in touch.
- Include testimonials on your landing pages, clearly placed above the fold. But don’t overdo it.
- Use A/B testing to fine-tune headlines, graphics, pricing, et., for the best conversion rates, documenting results as you go.
- Offer a variety of contact methods – phone, Skype, email, webinars, etc, – so customers can contact you the way they prefer.
- Use multi-media content such as videos, slides, audio, etc, to convey just how unique and valuable your key value propositions are. These are the tips for blog conversion.